We ( AMA JOURNEY company limited, our website: amajourneyasia.com) provide travel services and support clients the best way to book their tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.
When you agree to book our travel services, making reservations on phone, by online booking form or email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our tour booking conditions.
Everyone can take the information for their reference from the website for free. However, only people over 18 years old can book the services. These services to be provided are shown on the invoice of booking confirmation.
These terms and conditions are subject to change and the purchaser of the service is required to review these terms in case there are any changes.
Continuing to use our travel service after the change is made means that you accept the change. Below, all the words " you, customers, clients or passengers" mean the persons who book and use the travel services and the company or "we" or "us" refers to the AMA Journey.
The price on the website is for reference only, the price of the package tour program will be detailed via email with customized or tailor-made parts according to customers' preferences.
2. Booking status
All the services listed in the confirmed itinerary will be reserved once we receive your confirmation. In cases, some services are not available, we immediately inform them and offer an alternative service with your agreement.
3. Deposit and balance payments
3.1 After receiving your booking confirmation, we will require a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
The balance of the trip will be settled on arrival. Cash is preferable to avoid any bank fees.
3.2 In some special bookings ( High-end services, urgent bookings, special services...), we will require a larger amount of deposit or full payment. Our travel consultants will inform you in each specific case.
3.3 Payment methods:
3.3.1: By cash
AMA Journey accepts: Euros, USD, VND, the exchange rate based on our bank VIETCOMBANK in Vietnam on the payment date (www.vietcombank.com.vn)
3.3.2: By bank transfer:
Clients can pay the booking by bank transfer, bank fees are not included. In this case, clients transfer to our account:
Beneficiary: AMA JOURNEY CO.,LTD
Beneficiary's address: No 20 - Alley 101/1, Kim Quan, Yen Vien, Gia Lam, Hanoi.
USD Account: 1035357929
Bank name: JSC Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank)
Bank's address: 564 Nguyen Van Cu str, Long Bien, Hanoi
Swift Code: B F T V V N V X
IBAN: Not required in Vietnam
3.3.3: By secured online payment link
Customers can pay by cards via our ONEPAY secured online payment SSL. AMA Journey accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex and JCB card.
After receiving your confirmation, we will send you the secured online payment SSL link, you just click on the link and follow the instruction to pay.
Payment by credit card via the secured online payment SSL link leads to the bank fees that are charged to the clients: 3.3% for Visa, MasterCard or JCB and 3.85% for Amex card. This fee is taken by the secured SSL service.
3.3.4: By POS machine
Payment via POS machine is only possible for the settlement of the balance on arrival.
AMA Journey accepts the following cards: Visa, Master card, Amex card, JCB, Diners club. Payment is made at our office or at your hotel.
Bank fee will be on clients. 2% of the amount for Visa card, Master Card, 4 % for Amex card and 3.3% for JCB and Diner Club cards
Note: Payment by credit card only accepts the VND. Other foreign currencies must be converted into VND according to the exchange rate of the payment date.
4. Cancellation policy
4.1 Cancellation by traveler
If you cancel the booking, you must notify AMA Journey, either via email or phone call or Whatsapp message, the cancellation fees will be applied. The cancellation charge will be described as below:
- Cancellation request made more than 40 days prior to arrival will not incur any charge.
- More than 30 days prior to arrival: 5% of the tour price will be forfeited.
- 30 - 20 days prior to arrival: 10% of the tour price will be forfeited.
- 19 - 15 days prior to arrival: 30% of the tour price will be forfeited.
- 14 - 10 days prior to arrival: 50% of the tour price will be forfeited.
- 09 - 05 days prior to arrival: 70 % of the tour price will be forfeited.
- 04 - 02 days prior to arrival: 90 % of the tour price will be forfeited.
- 1 day prior to arrival or No show: 100 % of the tour price will be forfeited.
These fees are used to cover the penalties caused by cancellations of various services (flights, accommodation, train…)
A Postpone trip is not subject to penalties, but entails the cancellation costs to clients.
4.2 Cancellation by AMA Journey
We may cancel the booking prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
5. Claims and unused services
- We will not refund or exchange for the respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by clients.
- For claims to be considered, they must be received in writing by AMA Journey within 30 days after the trip and be accompanied by supporting documentation.
- Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. AMA Journey will not accept any liability for claims that are not received within 30 days after the trip ends.
6. Obligations of Clients
- Clients are obliged to check their travel documentations before the trip to ensure that all things are correct and should notify AMA Journey immediately if there are any errors or omissions.
- If clients do not arrive on the agreed date for the tour, AMA Journey is entitled to treat the tour as having been canceled by the clients.
- Clients agree to abide by instructions given by AMA Journey's team and agree to indemnify our company against any loss or an injury suffered as a result of failing to comply with our instructions
- Clients agree not to damage accommodation and should such damage arise, agree to pay the owner for the price of repair or replacement of the same.
7. Children Policy
- Less than 2 years old are free of charge for our tour & pay 10% of airline charges.
- From 2 to 5 years old: 50% charged for tour & 90% of airline charges.
- From 5 to 11 years old: 75% charged for tour & 90% airline full charges.
- From 12 years old: Charged as an adult.
8. Force Majeure
“Force Majeure” means Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with a holiday, destruction or damage to the holiday accommodation, riots, acts of war, civil commotion, the exercise of legislative or government action, municipal or military or other authority, strikes, industrial action, requisition of equipment, mechanical breakdown, shortage of fuel, insolvency or default of any carrier or service connected with the tour, fraud perpetrated against the company.
If as these consequence of “Force Majeure”, AMA Journey is obliged to curtail, alter, extend or cancel the tour, the client shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise for any loss arising as a consequence of said curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation of the tour.